Elizabeth Hurley: Ambassador, Happiness and Saying 'no'.
Elizabeth Hurley joins me on this special episode of the podcast to talk about The Estee Lauder Companies' Breast Cancer Campaign 25th Anniversary and her role as the Ambassador. We discuss:
- The importance of checking your breasts regularly.
- The significant strides the campaign has made in its 1/4 century.
- How she approaches her role as an Ambassador.
- Happiness and how to find it.
- Life in the spotlight.
- The importance of saying 'no'.
- The secret to the perfect roast potatoes.
- Her favourite books, and the Hurley Book Club and much much more...
To find out more about the limited edition products, proceeds from which go to support Estee Lauder Companies' Breast Cancer Campaign >> Pink Ribbon Collection 2017.
To watch the 15 minute documentary Elizabeth tells me about in the show >> Unravelling the Pink Ribbon.